KL's BEST City View 2BR Escape! (Arte+ Comfort - Easysuites#205)

Arte+ Comfort 2BR City View (Easysuites#205) Malaysia

Arte+ Comfort 2BR City View (Easysuites#205) Malaysia

KL's BEST City View 2BR Escape! (Arte+ Comfort - Easysuites#205)

Okay, buckle up, because we're diving headfirst into the kaleidoscope that is KL's BEST City View 2BR Escape! (Arte+ Comfort - Easysuites#205). Forget the sterile, bullet-point reviews, we're going deep into the experience, warts and all. This ain't your grandma's hotel review. Let's get messy, real, and hopefully, helpful.

First Impressions: The Elevator Saga & That City View (Oh My God)

Okay, so you're buzzing with anticipation, finally arriving after a flight, maybe a grab from the airport. You're searching for the Arte+ building which in itself can be a bit of a rabbit hole, depending on your Grab driver's familiarity. But let's assume you find it! The building's modern and sleek…and sometimes the lift situation? A little chaotic. I swear, I waited for what felt like an eternity. But then, bam! You arrive at the room, the door opens, and…WHOA. Truly.

The city view. Seriously. Take it in. It’s not just a view, it's a vibe. The Petronas Towers are right there, glowing like futuristic skyscrapers. It's the kind of view that makes you want to immediately order room service, crack open a bottle of wine and just.. exist. Worth the lift wait? Absolutely.

Soaking in the Details: Roomy, But…

The "2BR Escape" label isn't kidding. The space is generous. Two bedrooms mean privacy and breathing room. The decor? Modern, clean lines, but not overly sterile. I wouldn’t call it "luxurious" - it feels more like a very comfortable apartment than a super-luxe hotel suite. The floors? Not the best quality, but they do the job.

What's in the Room? (The Good, The Less-Good, and the "Where's the Plug?")

Let's tick off the features, alright?

  • The Good Stuff: Air conditioning (thank GOD), a comfy sofa and seating area, a mini bar already stocked, and the big, beautiful windows letting in all that natural light. Free Wi-Fi? Yep, and it's surprisingly decent in terms of speed.
  • The "Meh" Zone: The bed was fine, maybe a little firm for my liking but that is a personal quirk. The bathroom itself was perfectly functional, with complimentary toileteries, though I’d advise bringing your own conditioner. There was even a hair dryer, although I swear, it was one of those "it'll get the job done, eventually" kinda things.
  • The Annoyances: Power outlets. I always need MORE of them. Especially near the bed. And the internet – yeah, Wi-Fi is free, but it occasionally flickered. And, while the rooms were mostly spotless, I did find a stray hair in the bathroom. Nobody's perfect, right?

Navigating the Amenities: A Mixed Bag

Here's where it gets a little less clear-cut. On paper, Arte+ Comfort seems to have it all. But the reality…well, sometimes it’s a bit of a scavenger hunt.

  • The Promised Land: Pools, Saunas, and…Fitness? Yup, there's a pool with that killer view, a sauna, gym/fitness center and all that jazz. The pool is a must-do. And while the gym is adequate, I mostly just looked at it and felt guilty about all the delicious food I was about to eat. The spa? I didn't visit but it exists.
  • The Food & Drink Situation: The website mentions "Restaurants" and a "Poolside Bar". Now, I’m not going to lie, I was hoping for some glamorous resort action. Didn't happen. There's a Coffee shop and you could grab some food on the go but don't go expecting Michelin-star dining!
  • Accessibility & Convenience: The building has elevators (phew!), and the website mentions facilities for disabled guests. It's hard to say how "accessible" everything truly is, so I’d recommend contacting the hotel directly if you have specific needs. The "convenience store"? It's there, but it's a bit bare-bones, so stock up on snacks beforehand if you're a snacker like me.

Cleanliness and Safety: A Modern Reality

  • COVID-Conscious: They’re doing a good job with the basics. Hand sanitizer everywhere, staff wearing masks, and rooms sanitized between stays. The staff seem trained in safety protocol, and the common areas seemed clean. I saw the daily disinfection happening,.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Gotta Fuel That City Adventure!

  • Breakfast in Room: Sounds amazing, right? Truth be told, I didn't try it. I was too busy wandering the streets.
  • The Real World: You're in KL! Forget the hotel food. Go explore. There are a million amazing restaurants in the area. You can get from Asian Cuisine to Western Cuisine and everything in between, depending on where you're staying.
  • My Recommendation: Takeaway is your friend! Order from GrabFood!

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

  • Front Desk & Helpfulness: The staff were generally friendly and helpful, and daily housekeeping was efficient.
  • The Rest: Laundry service? Yes. Dry cleaning? Yep. Even a luggage storage. All the nice little things.

Things to DO, Things to SEE: Beyond the 2BR

  • The City is Your Playground: The location? Fantastic. Close enough to the action, but far enough to provide some quiet. You're close to the Petronas Towers (obviously), shopping, KLCC Park, and tons of street food. Trust me: get out there and explore.
  • Relaxation: After you've conquered the city, head back, crack open a bottle of wine, and just breathe with a view of the skyline.

The Verdict: Is KL's BEST City View 2BR Escape Worth It?

In a word: YES.

Why?

  • The View: Seriously, unforgettable.
  • Space: The extra room is a huge plus.
  • Location: Perfect for exploring.
  • Price: Seems fair, compared to other hotels with similar views.

The Caveats:

  • Don't expect perfection.
  • Research the food scene yourself. Don’t depend on the hotel!

My Emotional Reaction: A Mix of "Wow" and "Okay, This is Great"

The initial "WOW" from the view faded into a comfortable “Okay, this is great.” It's not the fanciest place I've ever stayed, but the value is there. It's a great base camp for exploring KL, and that view will stay with you long after you’ve checked out.

SEO-Friendly Summary:

KL's BEST City View 2BR Escape! (Arte+ Comfort - Easysuites#205) offers amazing city views, spacious accommodations, and a central location, perfect for exploring Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool, and convenient amenities. While not perfect, it provides a comfortable and affordable experience, ideal for families or groups. Consider it for its stunning views, and the proximity to KL's famous attractions, including the Petronas Towers. It's easily accessible with an elevator, provides options for dining out, and has a fitness center. There is also a pool with a view, and is ideal for both leisure and business travelers. It's a good value in a fantastic location.

BONUS - The Quirky Observation:

The elevators in the Arte+ building are definitely a character. There's something about the wait times and the slightly-off-kilter feeling that makes you want to giggle. It’s certainly not the Hilton, but that’s the joy of traveling.

Final Recommendation (with a slightly messy heart):

If you're looking for a city adventure with a killer view, and you can handle a (minor) elevator adventure, Easysuites#205 is a solid choice. Book it! You won't be disappointed.


The Unbeatable Offer (because I'm being honest!)

Book your KL City Escape and receive:

  • Early check-in (If available, because, let's face it, sometimes you just need that view ASAP).
  • Complimentary bottle of local wine (to toast the city and the view - subject to availability!).
  • A personalized list of my absolute favorite local food stalls and restaurants. (So you can truly experience the best of Kuala Lumpur.)
  • A special discount code (because, why not?).

Click here to book now and experience KL from the best seat in the house! (Just be patient with the elevator…)

Gurney's BEST Oceanfront Condo: City & Seaview Paradise Awaits!

Book Now

Arte+ Comfort 2BR City View (Easysuites#205) Malaysia

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this itinerary is less “polished travel brochure” and more “me trying to wrangle a cat, hungover, and still figuring life out in Malaysia.” We're talking Arte+ Comfort 2BR City View (Easysuites#205) Malaysia. Let’s dive in! Consider yourselves warned, this is going to be a bumpy, beautiful ride.

Day 1: Arrival, Jet Lagged Hysteria, and the Quest for Coffee

  • Morning (But Like, Very Questionable Morning): Landed in KLIA. The flight was… a symphony of babies crying and someone's insistent snoring. Found our Easysuites place (thank god for Grab!), Arte+ Comfort 2BR City View. Honestly, the photos online lied… in a good way! The view? Absolutely stunning. Instantly felt a surge of, "Wow, I am actually here." Then the jet lag hit. Hard. You know that feeling where your brain's a melted crayon? Yeah, that.

  • Late Morning (Brain Still Crayon-Shaped): Unpacked. Briefly considered just collapsing on the ridiculously comfortable bed. But NO. Coffee. The black, life-giving elixir. Found a local place nearby. The aroma! Oh, the aroma! Ordered something… I think it was a latte, a caffeinated hug in a mug. Sipped. Slowly. Existence began to make sense again.

  • Afternoon (Attempting to Be a Functional Human): Explored the immediate area. Got hopelessly lost. Twice. The streets in KL… they’re a maze. Found a street food stall. Tried… something. Pretty sure I've never tasted anything quite like it. My stomach did a nervous dance, but my taste buds cheered. This is what travel is all about, right? Utter unknownness. Later realized I probably paid too much for the street food. Tourist tax, you know?

  • Evening (Descending into Sleepy Bliss): Back to the apartment. Stared out the panoramic window, watching the city lights flicker to life. The vibrant energy made me feel alive. Ordered some takeout – noodles, because I'm predictable. Slept like a damn log. A glorious, jet-lagged log.

Day 2: The Petronas Towers, a Sticky Situation, and Instant Regret (Followed by Delicious Vindication)

  • Morning (Pre-Morning Coffee Edition): Woke up feeling… surprisingly okay! Must be the humidity, forcing all the toxins out. The view again! Seriously, worth the whole trip. Pre-booked tickets for the Petronas Towers (smart planning for once!). The anticipation was killing me.

  • Mid-Morning (Towering Heights and the Price of Adrenaline): The Petronas Towers. Majestic. Breath-taking. Felt like a tiny ant atop the world. The pictures will inevitably be grainy. Worth it. The souvenir shop, however… was a soul-sucking vortex of overpriced trinkets. I almost bought a Petronas Tower-shaped stress ball. Thank goodness, my better judgement won out.

  • Lunch (Where I Accidentally Fell in Love with Chili Paste): Found a local eatery. The menu was in a language I couldn't decipher, so I pointed. Huge mistake. Got a plate swimming in chili paste. Like, swimming. Tears streamed down my face. But then… the taste! The explosion of flavours! Spicy, savoury, umami-bomb fantastic!. This isn’t a meal, it’s an experience. My mouth is on fire, but I love it.

  • Afternoon (The Sticky Situation): Strolled through a park. Got attacked by a rogue mango. Okay, not attacked, but a mango fell from a tree, landed right next to me, and some of the juice splashed on my shirt. It’s permanent, it’s sticky, and I look like a fool. Classic me.

  • Evening (Vindication at Last): Stumbled upon a rooftop bar. The city lights twinkled. Ordered a cocktail. The mango-stained shirt? Forget it. I was on top of the world, with a cocktail, and the best chili that I've ever tried. Life is messy. But sometimes, it's also utterly glorious.

Day 3: Batu Caves, Religious Awesomeness, and the Quest for Coconut Ice Cream

  • Morning (The Climb of My Life): The Batu Caves! The pictures I saw didn't do it justice. Climbing the stairs was a workout from hell, but the colorful majesty of the Hindu shrine was unbelievable! The monkeys were totally cheeky, trying to steal everything. I swear I saw one trying to unzip a fanny pack. I might not be religious, per se, but I found myself strangely moved.

  • Mid-Morning (Seeking Divine Guidance and a Sugar Rush): The inside of the cave was stunning, the statues majestic. The spiritual energy was palpable. Decided I'd adopt a more spiritual approach to life, or at least try to find a decent coconut ice cream. Because, priorities.

  • Afternoon (Coconut Ice Cream Heaven!) Found it! The best coconut ice cream on the planet. Creamy, cold, a symphony of tropical goodness! The guy selling it gave me a giant scoop. Ate it with glee. My clothes have a permanent coconut scent now. No regrets.

  • Evening (A Little Lost, a Little Found): Wandered around the city. Got lost again. Found some street art. Reflected on how incredibly diverse and beautiful this city is. Did some last-minute souvenir shopping at the night market (bargaining is a must!). Back to the apartment. Watched the city view one last time. Time flies when you fall in love with a place.

Day 4: Packing, Departure, and the Lingering Taste of Chili

  • Morning (The Sad Reality of Packing): Packed. Cried a little (mostly because I was already missing the view from the apartment). Ate the last of the chili paste in the fridge. A fitting farewell, I thought.

  • Late Morning (Taxi Blues) : Grab taxi to KLIA (thank god that's still working). The driver was late, he went the long way. Was I getting scammed? Probably. Didn't care.

  • Afternoon (Goodbye KL!) : At the airport, ready to go home. Tired, but also a bit sad. Said goodbye to the apartment at Arte+ Comfort 2BR City View. A place of refuge in a brand new land.

  • Evening (Reflecting on a Whirlwind): On the plane. Looking out the window. The real world awaits. But I'll never forget the adventures, the food, the crazy people and the fantastic view from that apartment in Malaysia. Time for a new adventure.

Escape to Fairytale Germany: Hotel Zum Anger Awaits!

Book Now

Arte+ Comfort 2BR City View (Easysuites#205) Malaysia

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. We're diving headfirst into the chaotic, glorious, and occasionally bonkers world of the "KL's BEST City View 2BR Escape! (Arte+ Comfort - Easysuites#205)" – otherwise known as the place that nearly made me miss my flight (and then made me want to stay forever). Here's the FAQ, but be warned: it's less "Frequently Asked Questions" and more "Frequently Rambled and Questioned By Someone Who's Still Half-Convinced It Was All a Dream."

Okay, first things first: Is that city view *actually* the bomb? Seriously, because Instagram lies.

Alright, let's cut the crap. The view? *Breathtaking.* Like, seriously. I've seen sunsets that made me cry, and I'm not even a sunset person! This one though? Ooof. Picture this: skyscrapers that kiss the clouds, the twinkly lights of the city below like a spilled box of jewels, and the Petronas Towers, just...there. Majestic. I spent the first hour just glued to the window, jaw agape. My partner, bless her, had to drag me away to unpack. (Which, by the way, *took forever* because I kept getting distracted by the view.) And yes, the Instagrams will be the truth. But. You'll get a feeling, the feeling right here, that is truly magical.

The "2BR" part... is it actually good for more than two people? Because I have a family that sometimes feels like a herd.

Okay, the '2BR' thing... It's *technically* two bedrooms. Comfortably? I'd say four adults, maybe five if you're all super chill and the fifth person doesn't mind sleeping on a very comfy sofa (which, in fairness, I'm tempted to do even with a perfectly good bed). But yes, your herd of kids? They'll probably love it. Space is decent. The second bedroom is a bit less flashy—a perfectly fine second bedroom—but it does let you separate the "screaming toddler" from the "needs peace and quiet" crowd. Planning this one out is a must. Is it ideal? Yes! Is it doable? Absolutely, but get ready to have your patience (and sanity) tested at times.

And the "Arte+ Comfort" part... is it actually "comfortable"? What's the deal with the "Arte"?

“Arte” refers to Arte Plus, it's the building complex. And “Comfort”? Yes, mostly! The beds were…ah, my bed was so good! So, so very good. Like, I considered just ditching my life and living there. The furniture is stylish; the aircon works. But here’s a truth-bomb: the kitchen? It's a kitchen. Functionable, I wouldn't cook a five-course meal in there. The bathroom? Fine. Clean. A bit small. No, wait. It got small when I was getting ready, I'm a "shower singer" person. So, like....It's not a luxury spa, but it's a damn sight better than a cramped hotel room—seriously, I've stayed in worse. Pack your own fancy soap, yeah, but otherwise, you're golden. Oh, and the balcony. Sit out there, drink something, and just exist.

Easysuites#205 – what's the deal with the actual *rental* company?

Okay, Easysuites... look, I don't have any strong feelings either way. Communication was okay. Responsive-ish. I had a tiny issue with the door code at check-in (my fault, honestly, I was probably too excited to realize I was being dumb), but it was sorted quickly. The whole experience was largely stress-free. Check-in, check-out – smoother than the view on a clear day. So, no horror stories to report. Which is always a win. Expect to be left alone, which is the thing I love most.

Location, location, location! How easy is it to get around? Is it actually 'close' to things?

Location is pretty awesome. You're not *in* the immediate tourist chaos, but you're *close* to everything. Grab/taxi is your friend. The KLCC park is a 10-minute ride away. The Petronas Towers? Hello, they're right there! The mall? Perfect for escaping the heat or finding a quick bite. However, I got lost once, tried to walk, and ended up sweating so much I needed a second shower, but that was entirely my fault for being an idiot. Seriously. Embrace the Grab app, and you're golden.

Okay, let's talk pet peeves. What are the things that *weren't* perfect?

Ugh. Fine. One thing: The towels. They were… fine. But not *fluffy* fine. More… serviceable fine. Definitely bring your own if you're a towel snob. This is a small thing, I know. But I'm a towel person. I like the fluffy-ness. One more thing: The water pressure in the second bathroom was a bit weak. But I didn't have to use it much, so whatever. These are minor imperfections.

The pool! Everyone mentions the pool... any thoughts?

The pool… oh, the pool. Listen, I only went *once*, and it was… an experience. Let's just say it was crowded. Very crowded. Like, a swimming party. But, you know, that's city life, right? The pool itself is gorgeous. Huge. Stunning views. (See a theme here?) I swear there were kids doing backflips off the side, which was entertaining, and the atmosphere… it was lively. If you're a person who enjoys a bustling pool scene, you'll be in heaven. If you prefer a quiet, solitary dip… well, pick your time wisely. Maybe early in the day? I'm not a pool person but it did look wonderful.

Would you go back? Would you actually recommend it?

Absolutely. Without a doubt. I'm already planning my return. It's not perfect, sure. But the view… the location… the general vibe… It just works. It’s the kind of place that makes you feel like you’re actually *living* in Kuala Lumpur, not just visiting. You're not just paying for a room; you're paying for an experience. And that experience? It's worth it. Go. Just… go.

Hotel Bliss Search

Arte+ Comfort 2BR City View (Easysuites#205) Malaysia

Arte+ Comfort 2BR City View (Easysuites#205) Malaysia